Friday, September 23, 2011

One easy extra step...


Hello, and welcome to a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Friday!

So, as you know we are reviewing pore refining products this week. For the longest time, I thought, well this is the skin that God gave me, I just have to roll with it. Not so true. As I have learned, there are products to reduce, resize and remove everything on my face. Modern technology is an amazing thing.

For years I did the traditional regiment; cleanse, tone, scrub, moisturize and then mask once a week, if I remembered. It seemed to minimize the trouble spots. But I would get lazy and forget and like the mail on my counter, start to build up. Really, if we can be honest with one another, it wasn't until I looked in my Mom's magnified mirror did I realize how bad my skin was.

Enter new product into my weekly regiment, Biore's Pore Minimizing refining exfoliator. The first time that I tried this product, my face felt amazing. So smooth and soft. The product has these tiny little beads that gently exfoliates all the dead skin away. I'm not sure that it minimized my pores, but I've only used it twice. As I continue to use this product, I'll report back... so stay tuned.

Did you know...
In the 21st century a new substance was found to fight wrinkles and exfoliate skin, Nightingale feces. For about $150 (US dollars) some upscale spas provide a "geisha facial"by moistening nightingale feces letting it dry.

Have a great weekend.

beckie b

No comments:

Post a Comment