Friday, September 28, 2012

Need to Freshen Up Your Look?



 
Hey readers! Gina here. So as I mentioned earlier, lately I’ve been going out a lot experiencing all the craziness that is college! But when it came to doing my make up I started to feel a little bland.  I’m in a hot new scene I could use a fresh new look right? 
I had been doing the same thing every day sticking to my normal make up routine.  I love all of my makeup products so much that I just didn’t want to get rid of anything! But when I found out this weeks topic was blush...that gave me new hope! I’d never really used blush before, more than playing dress up as a little kid! And back then don’t we all know it looked more like clown paint on your face than makeup! So I went out in search of a blush that I could use on a daily basis.  What I found was Neutrogena Healthy Skin Custom Glow Blush & Bronzer Duo.

 For someone who never used blush before I absolutely love it! I started just putting a little on at night when I would go out with friends. I got the Natural Glow shade so it isn’t overly dramatic but I can definitely tell the difference and notice that its there.  Being so busy and surrounded by friends, one can automatically assume there’s always a photo op right around the corner! This is where I noticed the blush the most.  I love the way that my cheekbones really stand out in a natural way, it radiates really nice toned features!
So sure enough, I’ve been using it every day since. I stuck with Neutrogena because just like other products of theirs that I’ve used before it isn’t a thick make up so it feels weightless on and doesn’t clog my pores or make me break out.  It glides on smoothly and lasts me the whole night, not feeling chalky or cakey at all.  Of course I also love contouring on the bronzer now that summers over and it took its tan with it, Sigh! Oh well, time for winter and the comfy sweaters and fuzzy socks I could live in forever! Lol. 
Well now I’m off for my next greatest shopping adventure! I’m in search of a great winter color pallet! Let me know what your favorite winter colors are!
 
Until next time,
~Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment