Monday, October 1, 2012

My New Favorite Palette

Happy Monday,
Sara

This Month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  We here at Certified Fabulous all decided to go out and find great products that were in some way connected with a good cause. 
I chose Breast Cancer Awareness Makeup Palette By Sephora

 "Sephora will donate $2 US from the sale of this product to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, with a minimum total donation of $10,000 US in connection with the sale of all participating products in the Sephora/ BCRF campaign."

This Palette is Awesome!!! I absolutely love it.  The colors are great and totally on target for this fall.  The pigment levels are really nice too.  I am getting great color out of the eye shadows, and they are easily blended.    It is a really cute size, it fits perfectly in my purse and I am able to take it with me when I am on the go.  Or just forced to apply my make-up at work because there was no way, by the 3rd kid melt down of the morning I was going to be able to finish getting myself ready and get them to the school bus on time...

But I digress...

The palette is great, and an AMAZING value.  How else can you get
12 lip glosses, 36 eye shadow, 6  blush, in the cutest little carry case : )


Have a great week!

Enjoy
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment