Monday, February 20, 2012

Girly Girly Gloss


Sara



Happy President's day! 


No School means kids are home, wrecking the house, making messes faster than I can clean them... 




It is so easy to forget you are a woman once you become a Mom.  You definitely become the last in the long line of daily needs!!! I hear people say all the time "You should really take some time for yourself"  not only to me to all the other mothers I know as well...

So enough about family life ... let's talk about the easiest way in the world to feel pretty, Lip Gloss.  It takes all of a second to apply; you do not even need any special techniques. Of course there are cool tricks and millions of colors to choose from... But even a clear gloss can change your entire look and give you a little pick me up.

Everyone I know has their own preference to lip gloss, there are sooo many textures and colors to choose from... I have a few favorite brands: Nars and Cargo, are my top 2.  They both have great colors and they feel great on your lips and are not overly sticky.

Here are a couple of different tricks you can try with your gloss to change it up:

1. Apply pencil underneath to create a more defined look
2. Apply lip pencil On Top of the gloss to create a deeper look
3. Apply your gloss on top of your lip stick to give it a shiner more kissable appearance.

Okay.... So my kids have declared they are done with me working on this... lol , gotta run...

If you would like to know more about lip gloss and the ingredients in them, please let me know.

Happy Presidents Week

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! We are now following your blog :) Thanks for reading!

    I hope you will check out our Facebook Page too: https://www.facebook.com/Cert.FABULOUS, Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/certified_fab and our new YouTube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/certifiedFABULOUS

    We would love to fan any other page you have as well.
    Stay Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete