Friday, February 17, 2012

One Time and I’m a Happy Camper!


Hi Fabulous Ones!  Welcome to the end of week of Love! 

It’s confession time.  I’ll start.  I really don’t know where the blood goes in my head, but it’s definitely not to my lips.  When I wake up in the morning or even throughout the day, if I don’t have color on my lips, I look like a walking corpse.  And I’m not one that is constantly applying lip stick or gloss for that matter.  When I first heard of lip stains, I praised the beauty gods for their gift of eternal lip color.  But then, I cursed them!  Back then, they didn’t stay and you had to apply them with a nail polish brush.  WHAT!?!?  Lip color has come a long way; from the long lasting lipsticks to stain lip glosses.  AWEsome!

Which is my favorite you ask?  Well, one is, from Tarte.  Their LipSurgence™ lip luster is perfect.  It comes in several shades that work well with all types of skin types.  What I like is it works as a lip gloss too and doesn’t dry out your lips.  An added benefit is, towards the end of the day, if you’ve been applying a couple times throughout, you can simply just apply a clear or sheer light gloss and you have perfectly pink, luscious, kissable lips.

My newest love though, is Smashbox’s O-Gloss.  This stuff is fantastic.  I like to vary my makeup colors.  Some days I’ll go super dark on the eyes, so then I don’t want bright “how you doin’ lips,” I just want glossy soft pink lips and that’s what O-Gloss gives me.  The Smashbox team has waved their magic wands and created the perfect lip gloss that adjusts to your skin color and gives you the perfect amount of color.  Love it!

Did you know…

·         Minnesota man Alfred Wolfman holds the record for kissing the most people. In 1990 he smooched 8,001 people in eight hours. Holy Chapstick!


·         The average person spends about 15 days kissing throughout the course of a lifetime. That’s like a full vacation
 

Just because the week of Love is over, don’t stop lovin’ each other!

Muah!

b

No comments:

Post a Comment