Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pore No More!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

This week my blog is going to be short and picture-less (unless I can figure out how to add pics) because I am writing my blog from the airport on my iPhone! It's amazing that Blogger finally has an app for the iPhone but it is still complicated to type out a whole segment on a phone...so bare with me :)

So, pore refiners are the topic this week. Once in a while I will use a lotion before I apply makeup that specifically targets pores and aims to shrink them (I have big pore on my cheek area close to my nose). The best I have used so far is by Mark, found at Avon, called Need A Shrink.

Next option is to use a primer, which I don't care for too much because it can feel so greasy on my combination skin. For me, this usually helps me out when my skin has decided to be dry and flaky, so I tend to just use primers when need be. The best I have used has been emerginC's Red Carpet Primer and Benefit's The POREfessional. These two primers are tinted...not that it means anything too different if you already wear makeup, but if you don't it is a great way to shrink pores and even out skin tone without too much "stuff" on your face.

Also, an amazing before makeup primer that is clear and has huge reviews out there among consumers, is one by Avon called MagiX Face Perfector. I love using this stuff, I do think it's amazing...but again, I usually only use it when I have dry skin.

Lastly, I am OBSESSED with Biore strips!!! They work, enough said!!!!

Okay time for me to board a plane, so until next week...keep on being beautiful you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment