Thursday, September 1, 2011

to all the baby boomers















Greeting Grayce here!!!

I am from the class of “Baby Boomers” & have found as I travel thru this journey of the aging process have noticed subtle changes to my skin. Sometimes it can look dull & lifeless (not a pretty picture) I have had many procedures & injections to stave off the unwanted lines & wrinkles (they have all helped but can be very costly to maintain on a regular basis).
Therefore, my quest for products to help in the in between times has been rather successful. I have found quite a few products on the market to help grayce get back the glow!!! I love products with Vitamin C & natural ingredients.

Brighter By Nature™
High-potency brightening peel with fruit acids
Origins Brighter By Nature peel pads are fabulous so easy to use just swipe on 2 to 3 times a week. The 30% glycolic is not for the faint of face but it does restore that radiance without the down time & redness of other brightening peels. The pads contain glycolic & fruit acids my skin tone improved it is brighter and smoother. New Brighter by Nature High-potency Brightening Peel can deliver the restoring benefits of a professional 30% glycolic peel and instantly exfoliatedead surface cells to restore radiance.


enjoy the journey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment