Monday, December 12, 2011

Hair is for Changing!

Sara
Good Monday,

I think the most fantastic part of my hair is that grows back :) Whenever I need a change in my life, you can tell, because the most noticeable thing I do is change my hair.  I think it is a great way to express yourself. 

In the last 5 years alone, I have grown it out to almost my bum... then cut it pixie twice...

 As colors go, I have been natural which is a light brown, gone very blond, mix brown and highlighted blond, Red, Dark red, now I am mixed with Red/ cinnamon low lights with blond highlights...

Oh yeah and my FAVORITE part is the Copper Tinsel.  I love it... 

 I tend not to color it myself, but recently I did go red with l'oreal feria brilliant bordeaux auburn brown # 56 , although this says it is brown... I started with blond hair so that equaled red.  Which was exactly what I wanted.... It was super easy and lasted a while, which red usually does not....

***Please read the charts or talk to your hair dresser and take into consideration what color you are starting with when you decide where you want to go.

Another fun acquisition of mine are hair extensions. Aramas Extensions 14 Silky Straight 100 Human Hair... These are so cool and they just clip in... I was able to put them in sitting at my desk, lol!  Right now my hair to to my shoulder and then all the sudden clip clip clip and I have hair down to the middle of my back!  Way FUN!

Although dying your hair is a little more permanent,  Getting the tinsel put in, (By the way my has been in for a month, so I will keep you posted with how long they last...)  or getting great extensions are not overally expensive and a great way to change up your look... either for everyday or special occasion.

Have a great week
Happy Monday
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment