Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dry shampoos who would have thought


Greetings Grayce here!

Dry shampoos who would have thought…
Should I wash every day or not it seems dry to normal but at times looks slightly oily. Using a dry shampoo is a good idea even intermittently washing everyday can cause you hair and scalp to get very dry.
Then using a flat iron, hot rollers (yes I still do), curling iron, blow drying, hair straightening or color / highlights products really takes it tolls on your hair and scalp


I used to used a little baby shampoo in a pinch - really did not do much except smell good













However, I have been using a dry shampoo by Oscar Blandi – pronto and I must share with you I think it is fabulous.
I have fine colored treated hair and I cannot wash it every day it becomes too dry and fly away.

I have found when using this product it gave my hair a slight lift and looked fabulous. I use this in between washings or when traveling.  The scent is good dissipates quickly so easy to use the pointed nozzle allows you to disperse where needed.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo is the ultimate time saver. It refreshes, revives, and rejuvenates the hair in a matter of minutes—no water or blow dryer required. Voted Best Dry Shampoo and Best Quick Fix by Allure magazine, it effectively soaks up oil, removes product build-up, and boosts volume. Hair looks, feels, and smells freshly shampooed with a clean, lemon verbena scent. Go ahead, hit snooze!

 Hope this has helped

Enjoy your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment