Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Strike Gold with a Smooth, Bumpless Body!

Happy Wednesday Fabulous Readers!


Jessica here to continue the conversation on remedies to get rid of bikini bumps and in-grown hairs.


I am pretty lucky because I don't really have a constant problem...or much of any problem at all, with these issues. Not to say I don't sometimes get those annoying and ugly bikini bumps. It usually is a sign to me that I just have to change my razor because I will run a razor to the ground if I have to! A sure sign for me to change it though, is when I get these stupid bumps!

It is especially embarrassing because I am not the most accurate shaver and I admit I do not take my time at all with it. I don't use shaving cream...or soap, just water and a razor (I'm bad, I know). Unless I am using my beloved Schick Intuition razor...but as I said before that can get costly to buy the replacements so I save it for the most important parts...which is mainly the armpits. Back to the point, so since I am so sloppy with shaving I can do it a bit too fast and with a dull razor and cause major bump problems for myself! I get so self conscious and while bathing suit season is fast approaching it is always horrible to be on the beach and look down to see a series of bumps...not to mention areas I missed...EEKKK.

It is also a double embarrassment when I am acting in a film and have to be in a scene that involves a bathing suit...I either have to hurry and cover "the situation" (not the 6-pack abs kind) with makeup and worry the whole time about it coming off or just hope the camera doesn't capture any flaws! Double EEEKKK!

So, now I have found an amazing product that helps me out whenever I should have a bump appear from my bad razors. Hovan's Gold is a miracle cream for the body or face that fights in-grown hairs and bumps instantly!

What's the story? Well Hovan's Gold is an Australian company that has been easing shaving and waxing woes for over 20 years. This "jar of Gold" contains tea tree oil, Vitamin A and Bromelain and is a smooth cream that has a bronze/gold look to it. The smell is not offensive at all and it glides on so easily, absorbing right away and getting to work on perfecting your skin! I am SO glad I found out about this cream and I know I must always keep this around! You never know when an "emergency" will arise :)

For now I am prepping and looking forward to beach days!
But until then,
Keep on Being Beautiful You!
*bump free :)

No comments:

Post a Comment