Friday, May 4, 2012

Code Red!!!!!

Hey everyone, hope your week was well… Fabulous!  As you can tell, we have been talking about how to get rid of our unwanted friend the Blemish.

Luckily as I age (like fine wine-haha), my larger “friends” have started to diminish.  But every so often, one comes in for a visit and usually it’s because I’m stressed or I have a special event to go to, right?  That’s when they always come in.


So what’s my secret to getting rid of them?  Well, you’re going to laugh, but I use Neosporin.   I know crazy right?  But it works because what is its main job… to get rid of bacteria.  What are blemishes?  Clogged pores with bacteria.  This usually works for the relatively medium to large.  The Neosporin doesn’t take it away right away, but usually within a couple days.
My other go to when the situation is a 5 alarm fire, I call on my dear friends at Neutrogena.  Their On-the-spot treatment works wonders.  If I have a large blemish, I put a relatively large dollop on the spot and then cover it up with a band-aid and go to bed.  For the most part, the blemish is gone if not minimized by morning.

Remember beauty comes in many shapes and sizes.
Smile, because someone out there loves you!
Have a great weekend
Beckie B

No comments:

Post a Comment