Monday, May 7, 2012

Shine up your nails

Sara
Happy Monday,

Best Nail Polish is the Topic of the Week!  I love nail polish I always feel like such a girl when I am wearing it. 

My toes are always polished!!!!  I only polish my finger nails sometimes, because I constantly chip the polish and I hate the way chipped nails look (thanks mom), (no matter how long it is on)...


Hi Maintenance
So if I paint my nails it is usually with Essie Nail Polish.  I love the colors, the way it wears and most importantly the Names.  This link will bring you to their site, where you can see My favorite Pinks.  I sometimes (okay usually) choose the color I am going to wear based on the mood I am in. 


Miami Nice
For my Toes I will absolutely choose bolder colors... I love Dark red or Purple in the winter and Hot pink in the summer.
Then I of course could not live with out my Sally Hansen products.  I love the Sally Hansen Insta grip base coat as well as the mega shine top coat !  This top coat will shine up ANY nail polish and give your nails the salon professionally done look!  LOVE IT!  I never do my nails with out it.

I hope everyone has a great week!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment