Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cuticle Creams Can Make All The Difference!

Hello lovely readers, and Happy Tuesday!  I'm going to take my cue from Sara today, and discuss my favorite cuticle treatment, because I tend to apply this stuff every night before hitting the hay.  I've actually tried many different brands and types of this product, and now have a couple tried and true favorites.  I firmly believe that the addition of some small products like cuticle creams into your regular schedule can make all the difference in your day!

There's really no rhyme or reason for why I use a certain cuticle treatment on a certain day.  It may come down to a subconscious craving for a certain scent or ingredients, but its certainly nothing I'm aware of, as they're all pretty similar in terms of consistency (thick, easily spreadable salve) and convenience (small tin or tub).  My favorite products to apply to cuticles at the moment are: Egyptian Magic--an all-over solution that you've heard me mention more than once before--and Burt's Bees Cuticle Cream--a great smelling product that you can find pretty much anywhere these days.

The one necessity for my cuticle cream is that it's extremely thick, easy to spread, and effective.  Both of these products fulfill these needs and more.  I highly recommend using a cuticle product--especially if you're someone like me who uses her hands a ton, and forgoes manicures almost completely.  Try them--there's no doubt in my mind that you'll love them!

Until next week, this is Tara signing off and wishing you a happy week and long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment