Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tanning something I love to do






Greetings Grayce here!

Tanning something I love & need to do. Especially my legs they seem to get a pasty white from the winter months and being covered up.   I can no longer bake in the sun - using my baby oil & a reflector who new!!! That being said my skin has some sun damage and now I am very careful with sun exposure.

Self tanners

I am thrilled with the new technology that lets us tan without causing damage to our skin.

Some of the products may cause your skin to turn a streaky orange not pretty… check the reviews there are many blogs about everything we do & use. There will be one that is perfect for your skin type. No matter what shade you are these products can give you that beautiful healthy glow.

Top them off with a bronzer - great look on any exposed body parts.
Tan Towels - look good naked!
1st of all I love I mean I love tan towels they are effective easy to use no mess no streaks, gives you that hint of color. I use these all over my face, body, legs, arms etc. I especially like the exfoliating towelettes. No residue again so easy to use no mess.

However, I have used countless creams & spray self tanners over the years.  I have always being a little wary of streaking or turning orange. I have found that in the past few years these self tanners have morphed into a fabulous product.

Quicktan™ bronzing spray in medium dark

This product was great it was a direct spray meaning it did not go all over my bathroom. I do use a glove occasionally applying these products.  If not wash hands immediately then apply fresh lemon it will help with the staining on you r hands. No streaks, not orange at all


Okay I’ll admit I am sometimes referred to as “sparkle plenty” I just love shimmery sparkly things

And Tarina Tarantino has plenty of it I just love this vintage bottle

TARINA TARANTINO

Sparklicity Gold Shimmer Dust - A pure-refraction glitter for body and hair.

This shimmering spray of fine dry powder adds a pretty golden sparkle to bare shoulders, legs, hair, and the décolleté. This golden oil adds a fabulous finishing touch to your ready self tanned face and body- pure glitter. This dries quickly not oily leaves a beautiful shimmer on your skin, perfect over self tanners.

Sephora Illuminating Bronzing Oil

A spray-on bronzing oil



Fabulous I love this product gives you that sun kissed look it adds a slight glistening

This lightly-tinted bronzing oil adds a glistening sunkissed effect to the body and hair. Formulated with grapeseed oil and shimmery metallic flecks, it instantly illuminates skin with an irresistibly golden glow.
www.sephora .com

Enjoy the journey!








No comments:

Post a Comment