Monday, September 24, 2012

Can you make me Blush???

Sara
Happy Monday Everyone,

Aren't Children the luckiest people in the world. They have this natural glow to them,  a rosiness to their cheeks and a deep blood red to their lips.  It is that healthy glow we all yearn for as we get older. 

I am a big believer of a natural look when it comes to make up, especially blush.  Take a look at the color of  your cheeks after you have washed your face.  Is there more of a brown warm tone, or a pink cool tone to your skin???? 

This can help you figure out what colors and shades are best suited for you.  I know the traditional color of blush is pink, but there are many, many colors out there, because Pink is not best for everyone.

I highly recommend next time you are looking at foundations or lipsticks, ask the sales clerk to recommend blush colors for you.  I was shocked when the recommended peach for me. I would have never picked that on my own. But it definitely looks far more natural on my skin than the pink I was using.

Have a great week.


Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment