Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Oh Those Rosy Cheeks!

Amy
Hello readers! I hope you had a great week and have fun plans for the weekend.  Whether my plans include going out or just staying home, the one makeup essential I always include is blush!  I don’t wear a lot of makeup but to me blush gives me that instant fresh look that brightens my entire face regardless of how much makeup I have on.


 

There are of course lots of blushes to choose from, like powders, creams, gels, shimmers and bronzers to name a few.  I tend to stick with a matte powder that blends easily and provides color all day.  I use a big brush and apply to the highest part of my cheekbones then blend in below.

One of my favorite brands that my daughter introduced me to is mark. Good Glowing Powder Blush.  This blush is easy to apply, and provides all day coverage.  With a touch of shimmer, the look is mine and I’m ready to go!
 
 L’OrealTrue Match Super-Blendable Blush is another great blush that I recently starting wearing.  The term “super-blendable” holds true.  It’s soft palette and effortless application leaves you with a natural flush of color.  It is so lightweight you can apply it to your forehead & chin too while blending more to the cheeks.  The small compact is cool too with a mirror and brush on the underside of the blush itself.  




Pro Tip (from CoverGirl)

Add a little warmth with a light dusting of bronzer at the tops of cheekbones, where the sun would naturally hit your face.


So don’t leave the house without those rosy cheeks…. but more importantly, take care of yourself.
 

Enjoy the day! ~ Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment