Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Eight Ingredients Your Skin Needs to be Healthy!



 
Happy Wednesday Fabulous Readers!

Jessica here again and giving you my review on two amazing dead skin body buffers all from one small company you should know about!

As we prepare for the winter months we must keep in mind that although our bodies might be hibernating under heavy clothing it is important to still take care of your skin so you don't have to do major work come the spring. Simply exfoliating your skin and maintaining it's moisture through the winter is not as high maintenance as it sounds...it can be an easy, soothing process as part of your shower routine.

While researching the topic of body buffers via a Google search I came across a company that caught my attention. Eight Skincare consists of eight core ingredients to re-balance your skin:
  • Aloe Vera Increases Natural Skin Moisture
  • Emu Oil Promotes Anti-Aging
  • Monoi Oil Long Lasting Rehydration
  • Evening Primrose Oil Reduces Anti-Inflammatory
  • Vitamin E Oil Slows Aging Process
  • Jojoba Oil Promotes New Cell Growth
  • Avocado Oil Helps Anti-Wrinkle and Anti-Aging
  • Apricot Kernel Oil Improves Tones and Firms
The CEO of Eight Skincare, Vicki Weaver-Payne, actually crafted the product line from her mother's influence and formula which was first started in her kitchen sink! Since then the line has increased to offer three different scents and more natural dry skin remedies.  

The products I had to try were the Dry Skin Body Brush, said to gently and effectively remove the top layer of dead skin cells and deeply cleanse the pores. Other benefits from the brush include:
• Tightens Skin
• Helps Digestion
• Reduces Cellulite
• Stimulates Circulation
• Increases Cell Renewal
• Cleans Lymphatic System
• Removes Dead Skin Layers
• Improves Cell Exchange
• Stimulates the Glands


I absolutely loved this product! The brush has a great design and is easy to use and store in my shower, since it has a hanging loop on the handle. The bristles have the right amount of scrub to them and does not irritate my skin. I use it every time I shower now, I just squeeze on some shower gel and brush on my skin. I found it way more effective than a loofah. I like being able to tell that a product is doing something to my skin to improve it and this brush definitely did it's job :)

I also couldn't resist buying the Ginger Lime Sugar Body Scrub, which is a blend of sugar and seven essential oils to exfoliate, clean and revitalize your skin for a smooth and silky touch. I loved this too because of the blend of ginger and lime scent that lasted after my shower. It also has a great mix of sugar and oils to scrub and moisturize at the same time. My skin is left hydrated and not oily, which are some people's fear when using products with oil in it. Just so you know when you buy this product, it does comes with a scooper found inside of the jar...it didn't say anywhere that it would be in there so I was alarmed at first when I felt a hard lump in the scrub but when I dug it out and saw it was a scrapper I was relieved. I think the scooper is great for mixing the product before I use it, but honestly I just use my hands to take it out anyway.

I would highly recommend this product for people with dry skin year round or seasonally. I love the look of the packaging and the website is clear and clean looking which is very user friendly and easy to to order from! The CEO herself even sent me a personal email asking if I received my order okay! It wasn't even a computer generated reply, it was specific to my purchase and my delivery date. She also mentioned I can contact her with any problems or questions and when I sent a reply to let her know I received my order she was very quick in her reply back to me. That is outstanding service...how many companies that you know of do that?!

As if you need any more reasons to buy from this company, but every time you purchase a product from Eight Skincare, you are giving 5% of that purchase price to The American Heart Association and helping to save lives. My only regret is not trying out the whole product line...but I will :)

Thanks for reading and until next time...Keep on Being Beautiful You!

No comments:

Post a Comment