Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Exfoliate Your Way to Softer Skin

Linnea here sending you a Hello from Chicago!

Fall is here and Chicago is definitely getting colder! But fall is still my favorite season. I can wear comfy sweaters, scarves, boots, and hats – more fun to add to my outfits! During the fall, I tend to spend more time thinking about my clothes rather than my skin. But this has consequences as my skin begins to look and feel a bit dull. Although you may not feel like putting so much effort into making your skin bright and beautiful just when you are going to cover it up most of the time, I often find that even if you're wearing a great outfit, it won't matter unless you feel great too. If my skin feels dull, I feel dull.

So with the start of fall I felt my skin could use a bit of a pick me up. I tried an exfoliating glove—Kae Exfoliating Hammam Glove. I’m always thinking to try different lotions to make my skin softer and an exfoliating glove never really occurred to me. But I am so glad I tried this one! The glove has a fine texture, so it was not too rough for my sensitive skin. I was afraid it would irritate my skin but instead it left it silky smooth! I did not see dead skin coming off while using it in the shower, but I definitely noticed a difference afterwards. I used it mostly on my legs, feet and arms, and my skin was much smoother, softer, and more even. The glove helped buff out spots on my skin that tend to be a bit rough and it left a soft finish. I used this glove with my regular soap, so my skin felt fresh and clean! I always put on lotion after I shower, so with this routine my skin did not feel dry after using the glove. Another added bonus is that this glove seems like it will last for a long time! I will definitely be using this in the fall and winter months to keep my skin feeling smooth, renewed, and vibrant.
I hope you take the chance to try out this exfoliating glove in the next few months, you won’t regret it!

Well that’s all from Chicago, ciao for now!
Linnea

No comments:

Post a Comment