Thursday, October 4, 2012

lips and butterflies


Greetings Grayce here!

I received this as a gift and I have always been a fan of Jane Iredale lip products I am thrilled that all of the proceeds are being given back to Living Beyond Breast Cancer


Treat yourself or someone else to a beautiful gift you can take anywhere. Great little case you can take anywhere, the colors are fabulous feels great on your lips. I recommend all of there lip products never drying and stays on your lips.

 Jane Iredale Roses & Lollipops luscious lip duo is featuring two new universally flattering shades in a petite, portable keychain locket.

The locket contains two colors: 
PureMoist™ Lip Colour (in Roses) – a pigment-rich, creamy lipstick that hydrates and soothes the lips with jojoba and grape seed extract
PureGloss™ for Lips(in Lollipops) – a sheer, petroleum-free gloss made with green tea leaf extract.
Easy to apply with a lip brush or as I do - with a dab on my fingers then apply to my lips


100% of profits from the sale of the Jane Iredale Roses and Lollipops are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer which empowers all women affected by breast cancer to live as long as possible with the best quality of life.



Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment