Thursday, November 1, 2012

the sisterhood & a tube


Greetings Grayce here!








I was in Jamaica for a celebration with some of my sistas actually all 8 of us were together.  It was fabulous!
 My point in sharing this with you was, that I found we were all, I mean all, able to use this product, I felt as though I was watching “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants”
We all used SPF’s with different levels and types from 30 to a 50. Everyone’s skin felt very dry and dehydrated probably a combination of the sun, salt water & chlorine.
I had a sample tube of md formulations moisture defense antioxidant crème. I used it then passed it around for all to try. As I watched this tube passed from a hand to hand I was amazed at the comments. Everyone loved it and wanted to know where to purchase it.
We had all had a similar reaction our skin felt hydrated not tight or dry even as the day progressed. Eight different skin types from oily, oily with a dry surface, normal, normal to oily,  normal to dry, dry mature and sensitive
We covered the gamut. Like the traveling pants it fit all of us….
I would definitely recommend this product as well as being endorsed by my sistas.
Soothing & protective your skin will not feel dry and flaky


Acts as a protective barrier

Today, you need more than intense hydration. You also need to prevent future skin damage. That's why our Moisture Defense Antioxidant Crème contains four powerful antioxidants to defend against environmental stress.
Rebuild the skin's protective barrier with this gentle crème, which is ideal for dry, combination, and sensitive skin.
  • Instantly restores skin's natural moisture, leaving skin smooth and supple
  • Increases moisture retention so that your skin stays hydrated longer
  • Contains natural plant extracts for the most soothing care

 enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment