Monday, January 2, 2012

Silky Smooth in the New Year!


Sara
Happy New Year!!! It is the first Monday into the new year and the weather is beautiful... almost too nice for this time of year :)

I truly hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable New Years Eve and Day!

Hair is something we have been talking about for a while now and I have been trying a number of products recommended to me...

I have tried some hair masks lately that feel great and my hair is shiny and amazingly silky smooth like fekkai technician salon technician color care rapid results moisture mask.


My Personal Disclaimer :) If you have just dyed your hair red it is my recommendation to stay away from some of these treatments... Red fades soooo fast and in my experience the more products you put in your hair the faster is fades....  I have not found this to be true of any other color as much as red...

I wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year!!!!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment