Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Drab to Fab in Less Than 60 Seconds!

Happy Wednesday Fabulous Readers!

Jessica here this week to discuss lip glosses!

Now, not to brag or anything, but I consider myself to be a self professed makeup expert. I love makeup so much and I have tried SO much of it...this to include, lip glosses. I can't even tell you how many I have stashed around my apartment, hiding in my purses and in my many makeup bags. There is no doubt that lip gloss is probably one of the most popular and common of makeup products women own. Even from people who I know don't wear makeup, they at least have a lip gloss! As my fellow bloggers mentioned earlier this week...it is a truly easy way to feel glamorous in less than 60 seconds.

I have my opinion on my favorite clear, tinted and colored glosses...so with all of my gloss experience I will now let you in on my MUST HAVE choices :)
First up, clear and tinted lip glosses. I am combining the two categories because one type has won the BEST OF in my head. Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses have always, and will always, have my heart. I own about four different types of these and the clear gloss, Sugar High, is the ultimate clear gloss! It does not take away from any lip color you apply before it and it only makes my lips THAT much more amazing :) I use this on top of my lip tints, it gives it the perfect amount of moisture and pop's the tint color beautifully! It lasts a long time too. What I love about the colored glosses, are that they really make my tint color more dramatic if I choose to...for example I love my Vincent Longo lip gel stain and I love throwing on the Beauty Rush Gloss in Yummy Berry which just makes the color stand out...very eye catching. The colors are very subtle so they can be easily made bold if used over a color (tint, stain, lipstick,etc) or you can wear it alone for a hint of amazing color and shine. All of that AND it smells and tastes sweetly wonderful! If the look alone doesn't draw huge positive attention, then the scent and flavor will :)
If they ever discontinues this line...I would be very lost! Okay, you get it, right...I can't live without it, hah.

Moving on to colored lip glosses. Usually I am not one to buy these because they seem too...lipsticky to me, but I have accidentally found a true gem in the world of colored lip glosses and I must spread the word. While out shopping at Ulta, for my favorite 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation by Pur Minerals I was cashing out and was told I got a free lip gloss with my purchase. Who doesn't love that?? After I got home I looked at the free gift and saw it was a Pur Minerals Pout Plumping Lip Gloss. Of course I tried it right away and let me tell you, it was a great experience that changed my judgmental colored gloss mind! It went on so smooth and looked sensational! The color was beautiful and my lips looked healthy, nourished and plumed :) When I had to buy a new Pur Mineral foundation a month later, I again, got the free lip gloss with the purchase! This was not only great but it was a totally different color so it made my day that much better...because that color as well was just as brilliant...if not better. Not to mention the healthy lip benifits (a mineral lip gloss infused with vitamins which provides intense hydration and conditioning and helps to improve the condition of your lips while increasing volume by up to 60%) that are included with each use :)

SO...now the secret is out....Keep On Being Beautiful You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment