Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Colors of Gloss


 Greetings Grayce here on a overcast Thursday! 

So lets talk about color and shimmering lips to brighten our day!!!
I wrote a bit about Lip Gloss last week, and I Just want to reiterate how much I truly love all of my little beautiful colors of gloss that sit on my make-up counter, in my purse, in my jeans pockets, jackets pockets, etc :) 

Fabulous Color!  There are so many different types of lip gloss, some have more pigment than others, so some just  leave a faint shimmer on the lips, while other glosses can create a deep dramatic look.
 Natural Daily look

Fabulous Evening Wear
It is amazing how you can change the entire look of the make-up you are wearing to go from a day look to evening look. 

Go to your favorite cosmetic counter, like MAC and talk with a make-up artist, try some new colors you may not have thought to try... Worst Case- you do not like it... Wipe it off and try another... :) 

Experiment with gloss! It is an affordable way to try out new looks and have some fun!

                                                      Just Enjoy the Journey!
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment