Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Pure Night Makes for A Beautiful Morning :)

Happy Wednesday Fabulous Readers!

Jessica here to review my picks for purifying and detoxing in the summer! Yes, I do treat my skin differently in all of the seasons so I have various products at the ready for me to use depending on how my unpredictable skin will be. Summer is hot and humid and makes my skin oilier so I tend to over treat my skin with my Benzoyl Peroxide which causes dry patches...making it impossible for makeup to look natural. Not to mention my cleaning ritual can be a bit over drying to my poor skin, but I am obsessed with keeping it squeaky clean.

I use to just moisturize and hope that it would fix my dry patches but it was a 50/50 chance. So what is a girl to do?! I decided to give something a chance that I had long ago judged as not right for me, the use of treatment oils and balms!  Now I have just accepted this notion, so as I always do, I did heavy research into what would be best for me, since I had thought if you have oily/combination/problem skin putting on oily products is not the best solution. I discovered this truly AMAZING balm that I have to say is now my new beauty addiction!

Decleor Paris Aromessence Ylang Ylang Night Blam, is made for combination-oily skin. The lush, melt-in texture, when smoothed onto the face, dissolves perfectly into the skin. With a combination of Ylang Ylang, Basil and Melaleuca Essential Oils, Hazelnut, Jojoba and Corn Plant Oils. 
This balm:
  • cleanses & purifies the complexion
  • helps to re-balance the skin
  • reduces the appearance of imperfections and inflammations
The experience alone is simply amazing and it always puts me in a relaxed, ready for bed mood. The scent is so calming! A balm is a hard product that is meant to melt with a warm touch, so you scrap out a small chunk into your hands and rub together to melt the product and make it easy to sweep over your face. The product comes with a small spatula stick, but I prefer to use my hands. The packaging also contains directions on how best to apply and the website also has a video demonstration to further explain how to apply.
 I apply this every night now and even though I have a lot left in the jar I am trying to figure out a way to be able to afford this when it runs out! It is a bit pricey, but I feel like I can't live without this product! When I wake up my face is perfectly hydrated, clear and radiant!
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I can't rave about it enough...seriously.

Have you tried this product too and love it? Rate it on our Vanity page at CertifiedFabulous.com!

Have another FABULOUS recommendation or a criminal addiction to a product? Tell us! Cert.Fabulous@gmail.com

Until next week, Keep On Being Beautiful YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment