Thursday, July 19, 2012

Remember when you had nice white bright teeth!!

                                             


Greetings Grayce here!

Remember when….





 

 I love clean white teeth – wish I had them all the time …


This has been my nemesis for years I am a coffee & tea person. My teeth get stained very quickly and I am always looking for that quick fix. I have had the dentist
perform a teeth whitening procedure many years ago, it was pretty good but my gums were sore for days..

Every see these…


I regularly use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash; however, I do drink a lot of coffee cannot give that up…

SHEER WHITE!
I really like the sheer white strips very easy to use for whitening & bleaching. They adhere to your teeth no mess, just apply wrap them over your teeth you can even make slight indents to mimic you own teeth, fit is perfect.


They have a slight minty taste; just leave on for a few hours or overnight. I recommend a few consecutive applications but they do last for about 3 weeks. Then reapply.
 Enjoy the journey!!

2 comments:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information. Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks.

    bleaching teeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the amazing compliment! We are glad you enjoy reading our blog as we continue to write informative and useful blogs for the consumer :)

      We also have videos on YouTube that can be pretty entertaining. Also make sure to check out our website at www.CertifiedFabulous.com

      Thanks again!

      Delete