Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Should You Start Using Anti-Aging Products?!

Happy Wednesday Fabulous Readers!
&
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

I hope you are all getting ready to BBQ or head out to the beach or just take the day to relax! What ever you are doing today ENJOY!

 Okay, you all know by now, I'm your Wednesday blogger Jessica! This week we are talking about Anti-Aging skincare and I have always thought these type of products were for the....uhhh, older market. Surprisingly enough I actually heard that when you turn 25 that is when you should start using these type of products, crazy right?! My favorite lotion is from the one and only Olay, the women in my family has always used it and swear by it so I did the same. Now that I am older my focus is more toward the products that claim to combat against fine lines and wrinkles, but Olay is always my choice.

Idda van Munster
When this topic was coming up for the blog, however, I thought it was be nice to try something new and a little more high end. I searched around and stumbled on a blog that caught my attention. Idda van Munster is a vintage girl living in a modern world and when I saw her skin I wanted to know right away what she uses! As I read more of her blogs I came across one where she talked about her skincare routine and said she used all products by Avène.

I immediately went to the company website and saw loved the sound of the products so I chose one to try. Avène: Eluage Cream is a corrective anti-aging cream with advanced technology to firm the skin and visibly reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles. Perfect!

The product is very lightweight and not greasy feeling at all, which is perfect for a combination/oily skinned girl like me. It smelled very nice and went on easily. It said to apply at night but I also applied in in the morning before my makeup and it worked just fine! I love this product, it left my skin hydrated and smooth. I felt that my overall appearance had improved and I was only using it for a few weeks. I must try more Avène products since I was so happy with my purchase of the anti-aging cream!

The company specializes is treating sensitve skin and skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, burns and scars. Personal treatment facility is at the Avène Hydrotherapy Center in Avène France. VERY interesting company to read about and it you want more information about the treatment facility you can visit them at: http://www.avenecenter.com


Enjoy the holiday and don't forget...
Keep on Being Beautiful You!

5 comments:

  1. This is really a nice blog Great write up indeed! It’s really an amazing article with examples and also compulsory to all of us for improve our good health,let us more known about the anti aging.Thanks for this blog.
    anti aging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you David! We write about various topics constantly so if you ever want to find out about anti-aging products and get more details on certain amazing ones on the market just visit our website: www.certifiedfabulous.com. Under our VANITY tab is a list of products we have tested and reviewed that actually work!
      Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. My wife should Start using Anti Aging Products to protect skin from wrinkles and redness.What kind of product you suggest for reducing eye dark circles? Anti Aging Products

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personally, I have dark circles as well. I use emerginC under eye circle fighter. I also use Smashbox LID primer, to help to cover it.

      There are a number of products out there which address Dark circles. We have a Vanity on CertifiedFabulous.com, which is where you can find information on a number of products based on the category of what you are looking for.

      Delete
    2. Hi Johny!
      Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you DON'T tell your wife she NEEDS to use anti-aging products, hah.
      But if you want to get her a nice skin care product that helps fight wrinkles and redness you will find that the Avène line has great products to offer besides the cream I blogged about in this article.

      I'm also a huge fan of Orinins eye creams!

      Sara is right though, you can always check out our VANITY tab on www.certifiedfabulous.com to see a variety of products and reviews to fit your specific needs :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete