Saturday, July 21, 2012

You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

Who out there remembers one of America’s favorite little redhead Annie? I know I do! This sweet little orphan girl stole the hearts of many in one of my favorite childhood musicals, while she prances around singing one of my favorite mottos, “You’re never fully dressed without a smile.” 

So when taking these words into consideration, I remember that my smile is a big part of who I am and it should grace my face as often as possible.  Being surrounded by loving family and friends constantly, this is never a hard task to accomplish.  But when I’m smiling, laughing, and talking; the things I do more often than anything else on a daily basis, my teeth are always showing! That’s a lot of pressure for those babies to shine! So I make sure I always give the most time and effort possible to my teeth. 

There are hundreds of teeth whitening agents, systems, and treatments out there, all of which claim to be the best, so HOW is a girl to choose?  Well after many attempts I’ve found that one of my favorites is Arm &Hammer Whitening Booster.  It’s an inexpensive gel that you use continually, pairing it with any toothpaste when you brush your teeth! Seems easy enough right? No timers, no UV lights, no nasty taste, and no expensive regrets!

I pair mine with Crest Pro-Health Whitening Toothpaste.  My BFF’s mom is a dentist and only uses the best when it comes to protection for their teeth, so when I found out they used crest pro-heath I had to jump on the band wagon and try it too!  Crest Pro-Heath has been designed by dentists to give you a healthier, better protected, more beautiful smile for life, so I feel reassured in knowing that my toothpaste is taking care of my teeth, mouth, and gums, all while whitening too!  I like the combination of the two products because my teeth get a shinny white tone that looks clean and fresh and there’s never any stinging or burning that some of the heavier whitening products have.  Its gentle enough to use every day and I love the effect it has on my teeth that is visible as soon as I’m done brushing!

Health and lifestyle professionals tell us; “Smiling Makes Us Attractive. We are drawn to people who smile. There is an attraction factor. We want to know a smiling person and figure out what is so good.” So no more hiding those teeth! Find your shinning smile and make everyone wonder what you’re grinning about! ;)


Until next time,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment