Monday, July 23, 2012

Have You Ever Heard of a Gommage????

Sara
Happy Monday,

Have you ever heard of a Gommage?  A gommage is a different type of exfoliator from a scrub.  A scrub will use physical particles to remove dead skin cells and debris from your face and body.  A gommage uses enzymes incorporated with a circular massage motion to break down and remove the debris and dead skin cells...  It is really funky...

It was recommended to me to try this brand Swisa Beauty and to try their Sensation Dead Sea Facial Peel, as a great detoxifying product.... 

So I get it and decide to try it... I put on a layer of gel and wait for it to start to irritate me, you know because it is a peel... well nothing happens... That is when I decide to look at the box and see what the directions say... and low and behold the directions say apply to face and neck gently massaging....  And then it hits me!!!  Key word  "MASSAGING",  this is a Gommage.

What they do not tell you is to apply a thin layer... if you apply too much it, it takes a while to work into the skin...

Apply a thin layer to to your face and neck, AVOID THE EYES!  and then gently massage in an upward circular motion, the products starts to thin and feel almost watery and then you will see your skin will start to pill, and exfoliate.... I exfoliated until I felt I had removed enough dead skin... and then washed my wash with warm water...  You do not feel any tingling... it is so wierd but so cool!


Lets talk instant results!!!! 

Make sure you have a great moisturizer to go on after,  something that is really hydrating and full of anti oxidants and treatment, your skin is primed and ready!   

Have a great week!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment