Thursday, May 24, 2012

nails and cuticles oh my!


Greetings Grayce here!






Press on nails are great so easy to use. There are several different brands on the market today, every size shape & color option. Personally I love French manicures.
 I work with my hands and always seem to chip or break a nail,   I am constantly washing my hands so they have a tendency to get very dry, I will talk about that later. I feel it is extremely important to present your hands in a clean and care for manner. (Like polishing your shoes / I know but I still do). Chipped polish and unkempt manicure is a no no.

Using press on nails it is a relatively easy fix, not expensive and fun!!!
I applied the press on and found them to be an almost perfect fit. I leave them on from a few days to about a week. They are fantastic!! No need waiting for the polish to dry in a pinch I would recommend them. So many different brands try them to find the one best suited for your shape nail.

 

I have or had very dry cuticles my feet and hand are also a challenge, dry as a desert.

 SOAKOLOGY in Portland, Maine has one of the best skin treatments especially for your cuticles or dry patches anywhere (I have even used this on my dry chapped lips awesome).

Balancing Body Melt … this salve is a must have I know I have spoken about this in prior blogs and was recently asked about this again.

It can be used as an amazing moisturizing cuticle treatment it is wonderfully rich. It helps to restore the natural moisture to skin. It is very soothing and will reduce inflammation on irritated skin.

It contains a wonderful blend of Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Olive Oil, infused with Lavender, really.. amazing. The Neem & Sweet Almond Oil are so soothing in this close to perfect blend. The scenting essential oils of Cardamom, Ginger and Lavender  are Fabulous!!!!    

Your skin has many layers this product will soothe and heal









For best results use at night on extremely rough or irritated chapped skin you will awaken with smooth soft rejuvenated skin.

 enjoy the journey!





No comments:

Post a Comment