Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Common Scents to Start Off the Day Right!

Hey there everyone, Gina here.
 
This week I've been crazy busy packing up my bedroom and moving into my new dorm! So this weeks topic couldn't have come at a better time, something super easy and fun for me to talk about considering how much I love the products up for discussion this week; Perfumes and Body Sprays! This weeks topic fuels yet another one of my numerous beauty addictions.  I thought packing away my multitudes of clothing for college was going to be the hardest part, but then looking at my vanity overly adorn with every color, shape, and size bottle imaginable i realized my make up and perfume collection was going to have to weed itself out greatly before traveling the miles with me to campus. How and why they make dorm rooms this tiny for people like me with so many fashion and beauty ESSENTIALS is beyond me!   
     
So anyways, whether its going to work, going to school, out on the town, or even just a typical shopping day, I have a variety of scents for different occasions.  My scent collection is definitely geared more towards the younger generation's preference but elegant and delightful just the same.  When doing everyday things like studying, class, the gym, or anything in between I usually stick to a body spray or mist rather than the heavier scent of a perfume. I have SOOOO many body sprays to choose from but a few of my favorites are; Bath and Body Works Wild Apple Daffodil Fragrance Mist, Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist, and Victoria's Secret's Gorgeous Fragrance Mist.  The thing I love most about both Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret is that just about any perfume that you find in their stores they also carry in a mist and also just about any and every mist comes in the option of a shimmer mist (We all know how I LOVE sparkles!)! The mists are a little bit lighter and less expensive however don't necessarily last as long as a perfume would.  This is why i wear mists to less formal functions, or with every day attire.  
     
 So when i decide to go out, or just decide that i want my scent to last a little longer I throw on some perfume.  Once again i have WAY too many to list all of the perfumes i love but some of my top favorites are Abercrombie and Fitch's Wakely Perfume, PacSun' s Nollie Perfume, and Victoria's Secret's Bombshell Perfume and their Angel Perfume.  Victoria's Secret can do just about no wrong in my eyes.  To say im ADDICTED to that place would be an understatement.  Their Bombshell Perfume is amazing smelling and i love that they come out with different versions of the perfume like the summer edition, Bombshell Temptation, and many more.  


Now that I've told you my top favorites in the two categories, I'll get to the point and let you in on my secret weapon.... If i had to wear one scent every single day for the REST of my life, it would hands down (drumroll please) be.... Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh.  This scent just makes my senses tingle.  I feel so girly, pretty, and put together when wearing it.  It's pure, bubbly, fruity, airy, and absolutely delicious.  A scent combination of Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Violet, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom, Musks, Cedarwood, and Plum compile it's fun and invigorating aroma and I ADORE it.  This perfume is one I can't live without! After discovering it around Christmas time last year Everyone knows my go to perfume! I have a rollerball container of it tucked away in EVERY purse, tote, clutch, or backpack I ever carry with me and a big bottle of it sits beautifully on my vanity waiting for me to sprits it on before walking out the door.  
So now that I've gone on and on about my favorites make sure to keep and eye out for them and test them out for yourselves when you find them in a store! We'll now it's back to reality and the college life for this girl! Until next time my friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment