Monday, October 15, 2012

Do you want to try a fabulous Moisturizer?

Sara
Happy Monday,

I hope you have begun to notice the topics we talk about when the seasons are changing... We are now moving full speed ahead into Fall... And with the change of Seasons my skin tends to get bit haywire, for a little bit anyway.  Then it is time for me to take a look at the products I am using and see what is working for me and what I need to  change for this new season.

One thing I need to change right now is my moisturizer.  I need something a little bit richer and moisturizing for this time of year.  Here is New England it is getting colder and more windy...  The heat is kicking on inside and the air is dryer.  All in combination it takes its toll on your skin.

Now I know there are readers out there which are blessed and live in more forgiving climates (to put it nicely) ... But I know there are things you need to change in your routine So.........

Tell me, I want to know what it is the # 1 thing you need to change in your fall routine?  Do you change your face wash?  Add in an new eye cream?  Do you look for a new serum?  Are you trying any new products this year?




This year I am using Vichy Laboratoires Aquslia Thermal Cream Fortifying & Soothing 24Hr Hydrating Care.   This product is great.  Feels amazing soft and smooth (not greasy) and it does not seem to be adding to my breakout issues, from the change of seasons.  Sometimes when you use spot treatments for breakouts your skin gets really dry.  Be careful of this... your skin will start to over produce oil and you will get into a nasty cycle of being dry, sensitive with breakouts...

Hope you have a great week!!!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment