Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hydrate Before Leaving The Shower!


Hey everyone! Gina here again and this week were hydrating! After talking last week about dead skin buffers and how to expunge those unsightly dry patches it seems only fitting that we follow up by talking about some proper moisturizing techniques!

My favorite hydrating secret comes in the form of a Dove bottle.  It’s Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash, Revive: Pomegranate & Lemon Verbana.  It was just within the past few months with leaving for college that I ended up finding this product when I set out in search of a new body wash.  This stuff is awesome!  Upon first use I wasn’t too impressed with the texture because it was thicker than anything I had used in the shower before.  However after a couple uses I started to realize that it was extremely light and spreadable and went on/came off smoothly (especially when applied with a loofa!).  

So after about a week of using the Dove Nutrium Moisture wash in the shower daily my skin started to feel so much smoother! When I really realized how smooth and soft it made my skin was when I ran out of my first bottle and was forced to use just plain soap for a few days.  My skin returned to its normal dried out self that could use just a little extra moisture on the side.  What I love most about this body wash is that when I use it I don't feel like I need to apply lotion to my body every time I get out of the shower, which before the Dove wash was a daily phenomena.  I love that I can just use this one product and go! The smell of pomegranate is also a HUGE plus for me because thats one of my favorite scents, however its light and not overpowering!

Make sure to take good care of that skin this winter! The colder it gets the more I hydrate to keep smooth! Have a wonderful week everybody! 


No comments:

Post a Comment