Thursday, October 18, 2012

my favorite moisturizers


Greetings Grayce here!

Beauty blog is about one of my favorite moisturizers

It is such a pretty time of year leaves changing, pumpkins cropping up all over.

My skin is normally very dry; I usually layer it with lots of products

Many factors affect our skin we used to make some of our own recipes for caring for dry skin


Equal parts of yogurt and oatmeal cooked with the juice of a cucumber. Together this helps to moisturize and soften, while the cucumber juice closes the pores 

The best treatment is probably the simplest and least expensive honey has been used for centuries to moisturize and you did not really need anything else. Apply honey on your face like a mask, let dry for 30 minutes, then rinse.

Your face will feel fresh, clean and healthy. Coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil are great for hydrating the skin and treat many conditions.



I am in love with this product!!!


Is fantastic it feels so luxurious on my skin. It provides optimal moisture as well as providing antioxidant protection. I occasionally apply it to dry patches on my face, this is very soothing. Weather conditions play havoc on my skin especially in the winter.

My makeup goes on so smoothly after application, fabulous. I love the feel and scent . my skin feels amazing after I use this product

It is fragrance free and can be used am or pm wonderful blend of antioxidants ACE vitamins green tea, Sodium hyaluronate to lock in moisture

Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment