Friday, October 19, 2012

Secret Weapon For Dried Skin


Hello dear friends... I hope that this week has been amazing for you.  Here in California Fall has finally decided to settle in and with that my sinuses are struggling and so is my skin.  Temps have barely dipped into the 60's and my hands are begging for cream and if I miss a step in my moisturizing routine, my face let's me know it.

So I'm hear to share with you my new secret defense to avoiding a tight wrinkly face.  I know a few weeks ago I talked about Radical Skin's Age Defying pads, but I found out that their Restorative Moisturizer is just as AWE-mazing!  I swear, this cream, and I use that term lightly because the texture of this product is more like a serum but acts like a delicious moisturizer.  I can tell when I don't use this because my face will look dull and tired.  And here's why... their ingredients.  Well I know duh? right?  But seriously... their top 3 actives are Pentaglycan which helps improve the surface of your skin, Uniprosyn which protects skin from losing moisture and Synovea which gives your skin the boost and aids in lightening.  B-I-N-G-O! One of the other benefits is you don't feel like you have a heavy cream on your face, BUT you do have to wear a sunscreen if you use this for a daily moisturizer because of the fruit acids Radical uses, you will burn like a fried egg on the Vegas strip in July.  So I just use this at night to avoid any further complications.

So with Halloween right around the corner.
Here is the Top 10 list for 2012..


1. Tan Mom
2. Honey Boo Boo Child
3. The cast of “Girls”
4. Jessie J
5. Black Widow from “The Avengers
6. Sh*t Girls Say
7. Carly Rae Jepson
8. Kim Kardashian & Kanye West
9. Gabby Douglas
10. Michelle & Barack Obama

Feel free to post pics of your favorite Halloween costumes on our Facebook page.

Have a great weekend.

beckie b

No comments:

Post a Comment