Thursday, March 8, 2012

Too prime or not!!


Greetings Grayce here!

Too prime or not!!! eye primers
Ok ladies & gents I have tried them all I must share that urban decay eye shadow primer is fantastic not heavy or thick leaves your eye area smooth eye shadow goes on beautifully

Eye shadow primers are optional but I have found that they do help keep your eye shadows on and they last longer.

Eye Primers should enhance your shadows not distract with color therefore I found my all time favorite to be Urban Decay Primer Potion

Urban Decay Primer Potion –sheer nude

This is an ultra-sheer, totally nude eye base that glides on and then disappears instantly. It’s the ultimate eye prep for smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eye shadow. This potion has a creamy base goes on smoothly great base for your eye shadows. Eye Shadow will last all day or night. Love it!!!

ALMAY intense i-color kit
 
I am the brown eyed girl and have been into greens lately. I was in the drugstore & wanted to try a new shade the young lady who was working there told me ALMAY was her favorite, so of course I purchased it…the green shades

It was fabulous the trio lid color with highlighter & contour shade has a slight shimmer. It goes on great, so happy with this random recommendation. My eyes lids can be sensitive to certain products. This one was great not heavy good pigment colors very rich my eyes do look fabulous the green made them look more hazel intriguing.
***Almay is a well-known drug store brand that is formulated to be 100% hypoallergenic and gentle on sensitive skin, as well as those with allergies. This company was founded over 70 years ago and has set several standards for other cosmetic companies.

The kit is fabulous the case is great for travel with neutral colors as well as darker browns & pinks great for summer!
It has 3 “how to” slip out cards for day, fashion or classic looks. It has great color pigment and blends easily keeps color


I just love Too Faced
Enjoy the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment