Friday, July 13, 2012

Sunny Disposition without the Sun

So here it is Friday again and we are in full summer swing.  Beaches are full of tan bodies or at least with different shade of color-haha!  This is really my favorite time of the year.   I know, I know most of you are going to disagree with me because of the weather, but I would take 100 degree days over shoveling snow anyday…. And yes, I have shoveled snow!

More importantly, I love summer because dressing up means a clean tank top and cute flip flops.  Going out requires mascara, bronzer, glossy lips and a pony tail. As I mentioned earlier, I love products that can be used in several different applications.  My newest find is from Origins.  It’s their bronzer called Sunny Disposition.  What a perfect name for such a perfect product.  This product can be used as a cheek bronzer, but can also be applied as an eye shadow or eye brightener.  I like to apply it to the eye bone above my lid.   The shade gives you the, “I’ve been by the pool all day and just got kissed by Bradley Cooper glow;” a nice sun blush.  They also say that you can use it as a lip gloss too. 
I will definitely be adding this to my magic bag of disguises.
Have a great weekend readers.
It’s time to bring back the hug… hug someone today!

No comments:

Post a Comment